Program Change to IDS

Currently enrolled and registered undergraduate students who want to declare IDS as their major/minor (except for students in the Faculty of Education, Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business) can use the on-line tool available on the Office of the Registrar’s website. This page also includes information regarding various aspects of program change and how to pursue it.